I am one of the newbies to the Cuttin' and Stampin' Design Team, and I must say, I LOVE it already! I am a pocket style/ project life style designer! almost all of my projects are either 4"x6". 3"x4" or even 4"x4". And since this is the time of year, I am actually showing you a Valentines/Love card! You will see that I will usually do videos, but for this one I just wanted to show you a picture, and the products that I used.
- "Smitten" paper collection, by Authentique Paper.
- Chipboard hearts, cut with my Primitive Hearts Sizzix Die.
- Queen of Hearts playing card.
- Victorian Velvet and Fired Brick Distress Ink, by Ranger.
- Scraps of Pink and Red Paper from my scrap-stash.
- Pink Ribbon from Recollections.
- "Forever" Tag from the Teresa Collins Christmas Title line.
Please don't forget to Subscribe while you are here!
Your next stop on the hop is Debbie Owen!
Be sure to stop by each of them and welcome them to our 2014 Design Team. We will have a drawing for each day of the hop. Just leave a comment below and at each stop along the way. We will announce blog winners on Friday along with our regular weekly winners.
If you get side tracked along the way, here's a complete list of the Green Design Team members.
(click on their names to go to their blogs)