The blog hop is saying goodbye to our previous team members, and welcoming our current members, some of whom are new to Get Inky!
For my project I used the Joyful Jars Stamp Set! You can see the whole process on how I made the flower AND the card in the videos below!
Making The Flower
Making the Card
* one of three one-year Inky Moonbeam memberships
* one Crafty Card Gallery app donated from Jennifer Restivo
To see what the club is all about, visit www.bluemooncreation.net
I'm so glad you stopped by and look forward to inspiring you further. Now off you to go to Jessica- http://www.kissinkrafts.blogspot.com/ to check our what she created.
Till next time,
Thanks! - Jamie
2. Ann - http://annmakes.blogspot.com
3. Beth ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
YOU ARE HERE>> 5. Jamie- http://capture-your-memories.weebly.com/capture-this-blog.html
6. Jessica- http://www.kissinkrafts.blogspot.com/
7. Judy - http://insearchofmycreativeside.blogspot.ca
8. Julie - http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com
9. Kathy - http://upinthenightwithkat.blogspot.com
10. La-Vie - http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com
11. Lyne - http://lynnseverydayideas.blogspot.com
12. Susan B. ~ http://susanascorner.blogspot.com
13. Susan R - http://susanrenshaw0404.blogspot.com
14. Tonya- http://scrappingfunwithtonya.blogspot.com
15. Thia- http://bluemooncreation.blogspot.com