Here is a card I made for my grandmother's birthday (February 8th). I LOVE the new fad of chalkboard! I love everything about it, from the simplicity of the designs to the ability to be able to design with it to any project. In this project you can see a few different items, I used the following products:
- My favorite collection of paper, it is from Prima, and it is called the Optimist Collection includes trendy chalkboard designs coupled with bold, beautiful florals in a gorgeous color palette of pink, turquoise, and yellow. I am in complete love.
- Staz-On White Cotton Ink - Staz-on is a solvent-based ink designed for decoration on non-porous surfaces such as glass; metal; shrink plastic; cellophane; aluminum foil; leather and acrylic.
- Chalkboard Stamps from Recollections (Michael's Arts & Crafts), they recently released a whole chalkboard collection of their own, and it is up there in my favorite things as well!
- The blue rosette is from Pebbles Scrapbook Party with Amy Locurto Paper Rosettes.
- And the pink jewels are form my personal hoard!